The Glow-in-the-Dark Solar System lets you create a visually appealing, glowing planetarium right in your own home or classroom! Simply hang the sun and planets (with attached hangers) from any ceiling, expose them to light, and then darken the room to view your personal night sky! Attention to details include sturdy plastic construction, proportional sun and planets, and a guide on the solar system with the updated information on Pluto's new status. This set is the perfect springboard for Earth and space science lessons, inquiry and discovery activities and class projects. Educational Insights 5236. Ages 6+.
- Sun measuring 8" in diameter
- 8 planets and dwarf planet Pluto
- 32 feet of clear plastic line
- Assembly instructions
- Activity guide with fun and engaging solar system facts
|Vendor Item Number||5236|
- Be the first to review this product